USB 2.0 to Samsung 30 Pin Charger Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Note 10.1
These cables are designed to work in perfect harmony with your original Samsung Galaxy Tab or Note, commonly the Samsung Galaxy Note or Tab/Tab 2 Series. A detailed list of compatible models is listed below.
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps.
- Compatible with all branded mains chargers.
NB: for all devices it is required to use a charger of the following output power rating (as supplied by the manufacturer): 5V/2.0A (10W) to 5V/2.4A (12W).
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 22C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB 2.0 (Type A) 4 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
- Connector 2: Male 30 Pin Samsung Connector; Fully Gold Plated
- Conductor: Pure Copper
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 3.8mm +/- 0.1mm
- Max Conductor Resistance at 20°C (Ω/Km): 109.2Ω
- Tensile Strength (Kgf/mm²): 2.11 / =70% of original
- Certifications: CE/ROHS, FCC
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- P1000, P1010, P3113, P5110, P5100, GT-P1000, P6800, P6810, P6210
- Galaxy Tab 7.7, 7.0, 7.0 Plus, 8.9, 10.1, 10.1v
- Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0, 10.1 P6200, I800, 3100, P3110, P5100, P5110
- Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-8010 (2013), Galaxy Note 8000, P7500, P7510, P1010, P7000, P7310, I815, I957, I905, I987, T859, T869 & T849.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.