Female XLR to 6.35mm 1/4" Jack Lead Microphone & Speaker Audio Cable
Female XLR (Microphone) to 6.35mm Instrument 1/4" Jack Leads are available from 1m to 20m. Gold plated connectors combined with flexible, 6mm durable PVC protection over 20AWG 99.9% Pure Copper Conductors ensure high pass/low noise production of audio transmission.
Our Female XLR to 6.35mm Mono Jack 1/4" Cable is designed to connect microphones and instruments such as synths, keyboards, guitars and other professional audio equipment to an amplifier, speaker or similar.
Made of Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity, and ideal for studio or live performances. This particular cable construction offers a low resistance, lossless audio signal to be created - for superior performance and just perfect for digital or analogue connections.
20AWG High Quality 6.0mm Diameter Cable gives unrivaled performance - with 99.9% Oxygen Free Pure Copper ensures the most reliable, high quality audio signal reproduction.
Suitable for (but not limited to):
- Live & Studio Performances
- Speakers / PA Systems
- Mixers / Amplifiers
- Stage & Production Equipment
- Other Pro-Audio Equipment
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20AWG
- Connector 1: XLR Female
- Connector 2: 6.35mm 1/4" TS Plug
- Conductor: 99.9% Pure OFC Copper
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 6.00mm +/- 0.10mm
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Manufacture Warranty: 2 Years.
- Extended Warranty: Lifetime for audio loss.