USB-C to Micro-USB 2.0 Angled Fast Charger Data Cable - Black
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Core Series Heavy-Duty Rubber Injection Moulded 20AWG USB-C to Micro-USB 2.0 cables are compatible with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™, Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging (AFC), as well as being 100% compatible with standard 5V charging - enabling safe, stable, quick charging of mobile phones and tablets as well as data transfer up to USB 2.0 specifications, 480mbps.
These can also be used with Electric Bicycles and GPS Satellite Navigation for those long days out on trails and roads. Simply connect to the USB-C output socket on your bike and the back of your Garmin/Wahoo or other route guidance system. e.g. Garmin Edge 820.
- Supports charging via USB-C Power Delivery
- Premium Quality, Low Resistance 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core
- Micro-USB to USB-C can handle a maximum of 60W.
These have a 56kΩ Pull Up Resistor and abide to the correct power and data transfer speeds as follows:
- Connected to USB-C Data Port: 500ma (max), 480mbps (USB2.0 Specification)
Direct Charging: Up to 3A (max)
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB Type-C (2.0) 24 Pin; Gold Plated Pins
- Connector 2: Male Angled Micro USB (Micro-B) 5 Pin; Gold Plated Pins
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 4.0mm +/- 0.1mm
- Max Conductor Resistance at 20°C (Ω/Km): 109.2Ω
- Tensile Strength (Kgf/mm²): 2.11 / =70% of original
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- USB Electronic Testing: (Cert#11632/16-09-EAX-003-E00)
- Pull Up Resistor: Yes, 56kΩ
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 18 Months.
- USB-C (Type-C) to Angled Micro-USB 2.0, (USB-C rev1.0)
- All devices that support Standard 5V or Fast USB-C PD Charging with a USB-C interface and a compatible USB-C Charger or Powerbank, or similar.
- Some recognisable and most recent models include the Samsung Galaxy Series, Google Pixel Phones, LG Phones, Huawei, Sony Xperia, Apple iPad Pro and more.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can contact us via our contact page or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.
This product has no reviews yet.