Premium USB 3.0 Male to Type-B Shielded (Printer Scanner) Cable
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Commonly used with all USB Printers, with the larger USB 3.0 Port - these cables are also used in Midi Systems/AUX input sockets and DAC systems.
This cable is well manufactured and designed to give optimum performance over longer distances with 24AWG Pure Tinned Copper (TCu) cores. It also features a moulded connector within a strong aluminium shell. The cable itself is shielded to prevent electromagnetic (EMI) or radio-frequency (RFI) interference.
Adhering to USB 3.0 specifications it is also supports USB data transfer up to the required 5Gbps. Suitable for home, office or industrial - it is an excellent all round cable for use in any environment.
Connector 1: Male USB 3.0 (Type A) 4 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
- Connector 2: Male USB 3.0 (Type B) 4 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper, [19/0. 08+/-0.008MM]
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 24 AWG
- Specification: 2725#24/4C+1AB
- Braid Conductor Size: 16*5*0.10mm +/- 0.008mm
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 5.5mm +/- 0.10mm
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 2 Years.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on your Printer Manufacturer's Website. Here is a list of some of the most popular manufacturers:
- Canon - visit their support site HERE
- Lexmark - visit their support site HERE
- HP - visit their support site HERE
- Brother - visit their support site HERE
- Xerox - visit their support site HERE
- Samsung - visit their support site HERE
- DELL - visit their support site HERE
Or you can contact us via our contact page or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.
This product has no reviews yet.