PRO Series Braided USB Type C to USB 3.0 Type A Female Extension Cable - Red
Our Professional PRO4 Series USB Cables have a 3 Year Warranty as Standard.
Our top of the range cables feature the following characteristics:
- Chrome Plated Lightweight Aluminium Shells.
- Lazer Etched Logos.
- Our Patent Pending ISKC™ Woven Nylon Mesh External Braid.
- Gold Plated Connectors & Conductor Pins.
- Tin Plated 99.9% Oxygen Free Pure Copper Conductors.
- Leather Hook & Loop Velcro Fasteners.
- 100% Biodegradable Packaging.
- 3 Year Warranty as Standard without any nonsense 'Product Registration'.
Our USB Type C Male to USB Type A Female Extension Cables are designed with a fully enclosed female connector ensures maximum strength, protection and durability for all environments.
They also feature 10x faster data transfer speeds (USB3.0, 5Gbps compared to USB2.0, 480Mbps) and can handle up to 36W of power transfer capabilities which means that they are compatible with the most common fast charging protocols, e.g. Samsung AFC, Qualcomm QC, but also those more unorthodox versions, such as Huawei Fast Charge.
- Extend your charging capabilities or data transfer from one room to another.
- Mobile phones and tablets can be operated and charged from a distance.
- Extending your home network and other wired peripherals, e.g. mice, keyboards, cameras, portable hard-drives etc.
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 22C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB Type C (Rev1.0, 24 Pin); Fully Gold Plated
- Connector 2: Female USB 3.0 (Type A/F) 4 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 / 1.0
- Outer Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt Black
- Outer Braid: Nylon Woven ISKC™ Mesh
- Data Transfer Rate: SuperSpeed, up to 5 Gbps
Diameter: 5.5mm +/- 0.1mm
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- Fastener Included: Yes, Leather + Velcro
- Warranty: 3 Years.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us email@example.com or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.