PRO Series Braided USB 3.0 Superspeed Type A Male to Male Data Transfer Cable - Red
Our Professional PRO4 Series USB Cables have a 3 Year Warranty as Standard.
Our top of the range cables feature the following characteristics:
- Chrome Plated Lightweight Aluminium Shells.
- Lazer Etched Logos.
- Our Patent Pending ISKC™ Woven Nylon Mesh External Braid.
- Gold Plated Connectors & Conductor Pins.
- Tin Plated 99.9% Oxygen Free Pure Copper Conductors.
- Leather Hook & Loop Velcro Fasteners.
- 100% Biodegradable Packaging.
- 3 Year Warranty as Standard without any nonsense 'Product Registration'.
Our USB 3.0 Type A Male Male Data Transfer Cable is compatible with all USB-A peripherals such as external hard drive enclosures, printers, modems, game consoles, Blu-Ray Players, USB Powered Fan Cooler, Cameras, NAS Drives, WD Drives, WD My Cloud, Laptop Air Cooling Pads, Set-top Boxes, DVD players, USB 3.0 Hubs and more.
NB: Cannot be used to transfer data between 2 PC's!
They also feature 10x faster data transfer speeds (USB3.0, 5Gbps compared to USB2.0, 480Mbps).
- Update firmware on computer hardware, modems, TV's, Blu-Ray players, android boxes and other data driven devices from your PC, Laptop or MacBook.
- Desktop accessories such as cooling stands and NAS drives can be connected for superspeed data transfer up to 5Gbps.
- Extending your home network and other wired peripherals, e.g. keyboards, cameras, portable hard-drives from close proximity to your computer.
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 22C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB 3.0 (Type A/F) 4 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
- Connector 2: Male USB 3.0 (Type A/F) 4 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
Compatibility: USB 3.0 and backward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 / 1.0
- Outer Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt Black
- Outer Braid: Nylon Woven ISKC™ Mesh
- Data Transfer Rate: SuperSpeed, up to 5 Gbps
Diameter: 5.5mm +/- 0.1mm
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- Fastener Included: Yes, Leather + Velcro
- Warranty: 3 Years.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us email@example.com or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.