PRO Series 3.5mm to 3.5mm Braided Stereo Jack Lead 4 Pole Conductors - 1m
Our Professional PRO4 Series USB Cables have a 3 Year Warranty as Standard.
Our top of the range cables feature the following characteristics:
- Chrome Plated Lightweight Aluminium Shells.
- Lazer Etched Logos.
- Our Patent Pending ISKC™ Woven Nylon Mesh External Braid.
- Gold Plated Connectors & Conductor Pins.
- Silver Plated 99.999% Oxygen Free Pure Copper Conductors.
- Leather Hook & Loop Velcro Fasteners.
- 100% Biodegradable Packaging.
- 3 Year Warranty as Standard without any nonsense 'Product Registration'.
3.5mm stereo jack cables also have a 4th pole for talkback if used with headsets or chat/mic functions.
Predominantly used to connect a small audio device such as a portable speaker to a mobile phone and extremely popular for use in vehicles to connect to AUX input sockets to play back media.
These also have a double layer of shielding to protect from EMI and RFI signals, and are silver plated pure oxygen free copper cores for a superior sound transfer reproduction.
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 30AWG
- Conductor Material: Silver Plated, 99.999% Pure OFC
- Connector 1: 3.5mm 4 Pole Jack Plug, 24k Gold Plated
- Connector 2: 3.5mm 4 Pole Jack Plug, 24k Gold Plated
Shielded: Yes, Double Shielding
- Outer Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt Black
- Outer Braid: Nylon Woven ISKC™ Mesh
Diameter: 3.5mm +/- 0.1mm
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- Fastener Included: Yes, Leather + Velcro
- Warranty: 3 Years.