HDMI 1.4b 1080p Full HD Cable HDR Graphics Ethernet CEC ARC - White
Our most versatile HDMI Cable, in v1.4b enables the best of 1080p - 4k/30fps *Full HD Mode and HDR Graphics Range enabled.
Extremely popular for Playstation (PS3/PS4/PS5), XBox (One S/X), or PC Gamers, or those who do not have 4K UHD or 8K TV's/Monitors but still wish to get the best out of their standard TV subscriptions too.
This cable is extremely heavy duty and has a remarkable strain relief allowing for repeat bending of the cable, without any damage being caused to the cores or the terminal plug.
- 8 channel LPCM, 192 kHz, 24-bit audio capability
- Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD video and audio at full resolution
- 4K resolution support at 30 fps
- DVD - audio support
- Super Audio CD (DSD) support
- Deep Colour & Auto lip-sync
- Dolby TrueHD bitstream capable
- DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
- Supports 3D over HDMI & 1.4 Standards Compliant
- Audio return channel (ARC)
- Consumer Electronic Control (CEC)
- 24k Gold-Plated HDMI Male to Male Connectors (Type A)
- UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC Certification Compliant
- Full 2160p/1080p High Resolution Supported
- Supports Ethernet for the Latest Technology
- Zero Data Loss for Ethernet Connection
- Digital Noise Reduction and Low Jitter Audio
- AWG Rating: 28AWG 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m. 26AWG 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m.
- Conductor Material: Tin Plated OFC Pure Copper
- Warranty: 18 Months.
- Universal - HDMI 1.4b Type A Male to HDMI 1.4b Type A Male.
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer with Ethernet.
- 19+1 Pin configuration and fully backward compliant with previous versions
- Extended strain relief for secure connections and permanent installations such as wiring HDMI cable through a wall, behind plasterboard or under the floor.
What is HDMI and Which HDMI Version do I need?
Click HERE to read our blog for more insightful information. All the basics, plus charts that show the functions and limitations of each version available on the market today.