Samsung 30 Pin (Old Version) to USB Charger Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2, Note 10.1 - White
For older model Samsung Galaxy Tab and Note models. Enables superb charging even at 5m lengths. Please ensure that a 5V/2A (10W) charger (minimum) is being used or a 'Red X' over the battery icon will appear. This is the minimum power requirement stipulated by the manufacturer.
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB 2.0 (Type A) 4 Pin; Gold Plated Pins
- Connector 2: Male 30 Pin Samsung P1000 Connector; Gold Plated Pins
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 4.2mm +/- 0.10mm
- Max Conductor Resistance at 20°C (Ω/Km): 109.2Ω
- Tensile Strength (Kgf/mm²): 2.11 / =70% of original
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
Lengths: 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m
- Warranty: 18 Months.
- P1000, P1010, P3113, P5110, P5100, GT-P1000, P6800, P6810, P6210.
- Galaxy Tab 7.7, 7.0, 7.0 Plus, 8.9, 10.1, 10.1v.
- Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0, 10.1 P6200, I800, 3100, P3110, P5100, P5110
- Galaxy Note 10.1, Galaxy Note 8000, P7500, P7510, P1010, P7000, P7310, I815, I957, I905, I987, T859, T869 & T849.
- USB 2.0 Type A Male to Samsung 30 Pin.
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.