20AWG Apple MFi Certified Angled Lightning Cable for iPhone, iPad, iPod - Blue
Apple MFi Certified Products are developed with their approval and are designed to work in perfect harmony with your phone or tablet.
- Cable Specifications: 20C/30D AWG
- Connector 1: Male USB 2.0 (Type A) 4 Pin; Gold Plated Pins
- Connector 2: Male 8 Pin Angled Lightning Connector (Reversible); Gold Plated Pins
- Conductor Material: Pure Tinned Copper
- Jacket: PVC60P, Half Matt
- Certifications: CE/ROHS, FCC, MFi
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 18 Months.
- Made for iPhone: iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13 Mini, iPhone 13, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 (5G), iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (PRODUCT)RED™, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5
- Made for iPad: iPad (2021), iPad (2020), iPad Mini (2020), iPad Pro (2020), iPad Pro (2019), iPad (2019), iPad Mini (2019), iPad Pro (2018), iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- Made for iPod: iPod Touch (5th Generation), iPod Nano (7th Generation), iPod Shuffle
Apple License, Trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights Information:
iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod nano and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. iPad Air, iPad Mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Made for iPod", "Made for iPhone", "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
To verify conformity, please visit https://mfi.apple.com/MFiWeb/getAPS
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.