USB 3.0 Cables For Super Speed Data Transmissions
USB 3.0 cables offer value for money whilst attaining super high speed data transmission up to 5Gbps. These types of USB cables are mainly used with external hard drives but are also suitable for some phones, tablets, digital cameras and USB hubs that integrate various other media, such as SD cards, flash drives, ethernet connections and even HDMI or other video outputs.
Whichever devices you’re buying USB 3.0 cables for, you’ll find an excellent range of premium solutions at JuicEBitz. A reputable, quality cable designer based in Yorkshire, we use the finest materials to produce all our products and you will never see anything less than 99.999% Oxygen Free Copper used in the conductor materials – and we also use a combination of tin, silver and gold plating where it is required for optimal performance and longevity.
Our collection of high quality 3.0 USB cables are available in Premium & Pro Series only and include (but not limited to):
- Micro B (9 Pin) which can extend your charging capabilities and data transfers from one room to another. It also enables you to extend your home network and other wired peripherals, from mice, keyboards and cameras to portable hard-drives.
- Extension cables for up to 5A charging and 5Gbps super speed data transfer, 10x faster than USB2.0. Compatible brands for these cables include Apple, Huawei, Samsung, Nokia and Sony.
- Type B (printer) cables which are well-manufactured and designed to give an optimal performance. Suitable in homes, offices or industrial settings, these printer cables are also used in Midi Systems/AUX input sockets and DAC systems.
- OTG (on the go) cables, a licensed data transfer protocol for many, many brands of phones and tablets, generally on Android systems.
- USB-A to USB-Type-C, which is probably the fastest selling cable of this generation and used in practically every mobile phone built since 2016.
For more information on our USB 3.0 cables, don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team today.