USB-C to USB-C (Type-C) 3A 18W Fast Charger Data Cable
Our Premium 20AWG USB Type C to USB Type C cables are compatible with all USB-C PD Chargers - enabling safe, stable, quick charging of mobile phones and tablets as well as data transfer up to USB 2.0 specifications, 480mbps.
For more information on USB-C Power Delivery visit http://www.usb.org/developers/powerdelivery
- Supports Standard (5v) & USB-C PD Fast Charging.
- Premium Quality, Low Resistance 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core
USB-C Profile: Profile 2, 18W, 3A
These have a 56kΩ Pull Up Resistor and abide to the correct power and data transfer speeds as follows:
- Connected to USB-C Data Port: 500ma (max), 480mbps (USB2.0 Specification)
Direct Charging: Up to 3A (max)
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB Type-C (2.0) 24 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
- Connector 2: Male USB Type-C (2.0) 24 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 4.0mm +/- 0.1mm
- Max Conductor Resistance at 20°C (Ω/Km): 109.2Ω
- Tensile Strength (Kgf/mm²): 2.11 / =70% of original
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- USB Electronic Testing: (Cert#11632/16-09-EAX-003-E00)
- Pull Up Resistor: Yes, 56kΩ
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 2 Years.
- USB-C (Type C) to USB-C (Type-C), (rev1.0)
- All devices that USB-C Standard or PD Charging (PD1.0 or higher) with a USB-C interface
- Some recognisable and most recent models include the Samsung Galaxy Series, Google Pixel Phones, LG Phones, Huawei, Sony Xperia, Apple iPad Pro and more.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us email@example.com or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.