Braided USB 2.0 Male to USB-C (Type C) 20AWG, 3A Fast Charger Data Cable - Black
Core Series Heavy-Duty Rubber Injection Moulded 20AWG USB 2.0 Type A to USB Type C cables are compatible with Qualcomm® Quick Charge™, Samsung Adaptive Fast Charging (AFC), as well as being 100% compatible with standard 5V charging - enabling safe, stable, quick charging of mobile phones and tablets as well as data transfer up to USB 2.0 specifications, 480mbps.
This particular model features an external nylon braid, to increase cable protection and overall tensile strength.
For more information on USB-C Power Delivery visit http://www.usb.org/developers/powerdelivery
- Supports Standard (5v) & USB Fast Charging (9v/12v)
- Premium Quality, Low Resistance 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core
USB-C Profile: Profile 2, 18W, 3A
These have a 56kΩ Pull Up Resistor and abide to the correct power and data transfer speeds as follows:
- Connected to USB-C Data Port: 500ma (max), 480mbps (USB2.0 Specification)
Direct Charging: Up to 3A (max)
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB Type-A (2.0) 4 Pin; Gold Plated Pins
- Connector 2: Male USB Type-C (2.0) 24 Pin; Gold Plated Pins
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Outer Braid: Woven Nylon, 0.2mm
- Diameter: 4.2mm +/- 0.1mm
- Max Conductor Resistance at 20°C (Ω/Km): 109.2Ω
- Tensile Strength (Kgf/mm²): 2.11 / =70% of original
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- USB Electronic Testing: (Cert#11632/16-09-EAX-003-E00)
- Pull Up Resistor: Yes, 56kΩ
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 18 Months.
- USB 2.0 Type A Male to USB-C (Type C), (rev1.0)
- All devices that support Standard 5V or 9V/12V Adaptive Fast Charging (Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 or higher) with a USB-C interface
- Some recognisable and most recent models include the Samsung Galaxy Series, Google Pixel Phones, LG Phones, Huawei, Sony Xperia, Apple iPad Pro and more.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.