Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
We have specifically designed these with a thick 22AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core (TCu) material for a low resistance, high performance product. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
- USB 2.0 Type A Male to USB 2.0 Type A Female
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps
- Custom Designed: Injection Moulded Connectors enclosed within fully custom rubber housings for durability
- Can be connected to any USB PC Port or USB Charger for multiple uses, including extending the power range and also extending data transfer range
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us email@example.com or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||22C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)|
|Connector A||USB 2.0, Type A, Male|
|Connector B||USB 2.0, Type A, Female|
|Material||Tinned Pure Copper (T*Cu)|
|Compatibility||All USB 2.0 cables can attach to the female adapter of our USB 2.0 Extension Cables. Universally compatible.|