Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
This cable is well manufactured and designed to give optimum performance over longer distances with 24AWG Pure Tinned Copper (TCu) cores. It also features a moulded connector within a strong aluminium shell. The cable itself is shielded to prevent electro-magnetic (EMI) or radio-frequency (RFI) interference. Adhering to USB 2.0 specifications it is also supports USB data transfer up to the required 480Mbps. Whether this is intended for use in the home, office or industrial it is an excellent all round cable for any environment.
Beware: using inferior built cables can harm your devices due to the loss of conductivity, also known as voltage drop. The thicker and purer the centre core, the less resistance there is.
- USB 2.0 Type A Male to USB 2.0 Type B Printer Style Connectors
- Supports Super Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps
- Custom Designed: Injection Moulded Connectors with Lightweight Painted Aluminium Shells
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details
Fully compatible with all USB 2.0 Host Devices and Printers with a USB 2.0 Type B Printer Connection.
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on your Printer Manufacturers Website. Here is a list of some of the most popular manufacturers:
- Canon - visit their support site HERE
- Lexmark - visit their support site HERE
- HP - visit their support site HERE
- Brother - visit their support site HERE
- Xerox - visit their support site HERE
- Samsung - visit their support site HERE
- DELL - visit their support site HERE
Or you can email us email@example.com or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|Series||Premium Ooh-La-La Series|
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||24C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)|
|Connector A||USB 2.0, Type A, Male|
|Connector B||USB 2.0, Type B, Male|
|Material||Tinned Pure Copper (T*Cu)|
|Compatibility||All USB 2.0 Type A to USB 2.0 Type B connections.|
|Audio Cable||Type B DAC|