Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
We have specifically designed these with a thick 22AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core (TCu) material for a low resistance, high performance product. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Beware: using inferior built cables for charging can harm your devices and charging will be affected due to the loss of conductivity, also known as voltage drop. The thicker and purer the centre core, the less resistance there is. Of course, we also recommend using your manufacturers USB mains charger or one of our approved chargers for full efficiency.
- USB 2.0 Type A Male to Samsung 30 Pin Male
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps
- Custom Designed Injection Moulded & Lightweight Aluminium Shells
- Compatible with all mains chargers.
NB: Samsung devices require 5V/2.0A (10W) or similar rated. If you do not use the recommeded charger you will see a Red 'X' over the battery icon as it will not charge with anything less than a 2A charger. Please remember to use the correct charger.
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details
- P1000, P1010, P3113, P5110, P5100, GT-P1000, P6800, P6810, P6210
- Galaxy Tab 7.7, 7.0, 7.0 Plus, 8.9, 10.1, 10.1v
- Galaxy Tab 2, 7.0, 10.1 P6200, I800, 3100, P3110, P5100, P5110
- Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 10.1 GT-8010 (2013), Galaxy Note 8000, P7500, P7510, P1010, P7000, P7310, I815, I957, I905, I987, T859, T869 & T849
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||22C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)|
|Connector A||USB 2.0, Type A, Male|
|Connector B||30 Pin Samsung, Male|
|Material||Tinned Pure Copper (T*Cu)|
P1000, P1010, P3113, P5110, P5100, GT-P1000, P6800, P6810, P6210