Important information regarding warranty: Our warranty only covers genuine manufacture defects, which are normally discovered within the first month of use. We follow the market in electronics and as most retailers do by accepting returns or issuing replacements without prejudice within three months. After this time, our full terms and conditions come into effect and as such, if an item is subject to cosmetic damage, fair wear and tear, accidental damage or any other cause such as this, then the following will apply:
Declaration: I/We (the customer or representative) admit that:
- I have read the full terms and conditions relating to my purchase as outlined in Section 14 of our Terms & Conditions of Sale
- That I have inspected the item(s) to check for any possible inadvertent damage that may have been caused by myself or third party, knowingly or unknowingly; and that the items are in a good state of repair and have been looked after as such.
- I have been given an RMA Code which has been generated by our Customer Service Team (for ‘defective/doesn’t work) this is essential.
- I understand that I may be charged a £30.00 admin fee & the cost of returning the item(s) to me, as well as the £2.95 returns fee (to us) if this service is not adhered to correctly, by way of (5):
- If an engineer report states otherwise or if the goods are returned in a state that is materially different to that in which they were received; no packaging, missing parts (for returns outside of RMA), or damaged items from installation that are then not fit for re-sale, or for any reason within our exclusions and limitations to our terms of service then I will be charged as stated above in Section (4). This also means that if I have failed to inspect or abuse the returns process I may also be charged accordingly.
- I understand that JuicEBitz accepts no liability for items that are lost or damaged in transit and it is the responsibility then of the sender to claim back any losses from the carrier, in all instances. For this reason, we advise that all customers retain Proof of Posting when using our Tracked Returns Service.
- By using our Tracked Returns Service for any other reason than ‘Doesn’t Work/Defective’ there will be a £2.95 charge which will be deducted from the amount I am refunded. I understand I can use my own method of posting if I do not wish to use this service and am not obliged to use this service, however I agree to obtain a Proof of Posting Receipt for any method of returning the item(s).
Royal Mail’s current prices are available here: Royal Mail Prices (these are subject to change at any time and should only be used as a guide).
By using this service I accept and confirm that I have fully read and understand the Terms & Conditions of Sale, in addition to the important information above and that I may be charged for the returned items as well as an admin fee, which will be issued directly to me and is due within 30 days. Further action will be taken to recover those costs via a 3rd Party Agent, including any additional recovery fees and interest that may be incurred by our agents.