PRO Series Braided RCA Male to Female Phono Stereo Audio Component Cable - Pair
Our Professional PRO4 Series Audio Cables have a Lifetime Warranty as Standard.
Our top of the range cables feature the following characteristics:
- Chrome Plated Lightweight Aluminium Shells.
- Lazer Etched Logos.
- Our Patent Pending ISKC™ Woven Nylon Mesh External Braid.
- Gold Plated Connectors & Conductor Pins.
- Silver Plated 99.9% Oxygen Free Pure Copper Conductors.
- Leather Hook & Loop Velcro Fasteners.
- 100% Biodegradable Packaging.
- Lifetime Warranty without any nonsense 'Product Registration'.
If you are looking for a high performance audio extension cable - then look no further. Each and every cable is individually tested in our factory and designed with the best raw materials available, from appearance to internal composition.
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 24AWG*2C
- Conductor Material: Silver Plated, 99.99% Oxygen Free Pure Copper
Connectors: Chrome Plated (L & R Channel Labels)
- Cable Diameter: 4.8mm +/- 0.1mm
- Resistance: 0.16 Ω/m
- Stereo Capabilities: Yes
- Shielded: Yes, Double Aluminium Mylar Wrapped
- Outer Braid: Nylon Woven ISKC™ Mesh
- Jacket: Dielectric 60P, Half Matt Black
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- Fastener Included: Yes, Leather + Velcro
Extended Warranty: Lifetime for audio loss/reproduction.
High quality, extremely low resistance/high passthrough and double shielded, oxygen free pure copper stereo phono cables; for interconnecting audio devices.
When connected to a receiver or component system these will allow for a clean, clear audio signal to be produced with zero-loss of quality caused from EMI (electromagnetic) and RFI (radio frequency) interference.