JuicEBrick™ 38W Dual Port QC3.0 USB + PD3.0 USB-C Fast Charger Mains Adapter UK Plug - Black
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout
Dual Power QC3.0 (18W) + USB-C PD3.0 (20W)
Both ports on our latest compact power adapter are capable of fast charging at the same time.
USB-C PD3.0 20W fast charge port is compatible with iPhone, iPad and other Android phones and tablets.
In addition to this, the USB-A port is QC3.0 18W enabled providing the best of both worlds in one single, powerful adapter.
Our compatible USB-C to iPhone charger cables are available separately in our store, as well as other USB-C to USB-C cables, and more.
What is PD3.0 / QC3.0?
The PD3.0 fast charging protocol standardizes the voltage output range: 3.0V~21V, and enables two fast charging schemes consisting of high voltage/low current and low voltage/high current.
The step for amplitude modulation voltage is 20mV, which ensures complete, efficient charging and is backward compatible with PD2.0.
QC3.0 is another fast charging protocol, as the third-generation product of Qualcomm Snapdragon Fast Charging Technology which uses the Optimal Voltage Intelligent Negotiation (INOV) algorithm to charge compatible devices four times faster than traditional charging. The QC3.0 charging speed is 38% more efficient that the previous QC2.0 standard, but is still backward compatible with QC2.0 / QC1.0 equipment.
- Input: DC 100-245V 50/60Hz
- Type-C Output: PD3.0 / PD2.0 / AFC / FCP / SCP / Apple 2.4A / Samsung 2.0A / PE / SFCP / BC1.2 (Max 20W)
- USB-A Output: QC3.0 / QC2.0 / AFC / FCP / Apple 2.4A / Samsung 2.0A / PE / SFCP / BC1.2 (Max 18W)
Model Number: M38PQ
- Model Name: JUICEBRICKPD36W
- Size: 53.3 x 49.0 x 78.7mm
- Weight: TBA
- Material: PC (Polycarbonate, Fireproof shell)
- Protection: Over Voltage; Over Current; Short Circuit
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC, ETL, CCC
- FREE Drawstring Travel Bag.
- Warranty: 2 Years.
Qualcomm License, Trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights Information: Qualcomm Quick Charge, the Quick Charge Logo and Qualcomm Snapdragon are products of Qualcomm Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
This product has no reviews yet.