100% custom engineered and in-house designed to the highest standard and as always, backed by a market leading 3 YEAR WARRANTY on our new PRO4 Series products.
- Fast Sync & Charge: when used with a USB-C PD Charger 18W minimum.
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB Type-C (2.0) 24 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
- Connector 2: Male iPhone USB Charger with 8 Pin Terminals; Fully Gold Plated
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt Black
- Outer Braid: Nylon Woven ISKC™ Mesh
- Diameter: 4.2mm +/- 0.1mm
- Certifications: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Pull Up Resistor: Yes, 56kΩ
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Model: PRO4-3AUSBC-8PIN
- Lengths: 0.5m / 1m / 1.5m / 2m / 3m
- For iPhone: iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 (5G), iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (PRODUCT)RED™, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus.
Can also be used with the following models, but these do not have a fast charging option built in:
- For iPhone: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5
- For iPad: iPad (2020), iPad Mini (2020), iPad Pro (2020), iPad Pro (2019), iPad (2019), iPad Mini (2019), iPad Pro (2018) , iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- For iPod: iPod Touch (5th Generation), iPod Nano (7th Generation), iPod Shuffle
Apple License, Trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights Information:
iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod nano and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. iPad Air, iPad Mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc. This is not an original Apple Product.
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|Series||Professional PRO4 Series|
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)|
|Connector A||USB Type C|
|Connector B||8 Pin|
|Material||Tinned Pure Copper (T*Cu)|
Which iPhones support fast-charging?
The following fast-charging iPhones are not sold with a fast charger, but can be purchased separately in our store.
iPhone 8 Plus
iPhone XS Max
iPhone SE (2020)
The following fast-charging iPhones are sold with a fast charger:
iPhone 11 Pro
iPhone 11 Pro Max
You can fast charge your iPhone 8 and later models to 50 percent battery in around 30 minutes.
Fast charging works when you use USB-C PD Charger Cable, such as this along with one of the following adapters:
PD18W, 20W, 29W, 30W, 61W, 87W or 96W, 100W USB-C Power Adapter
All 3rd Party USB-C power adapters that support USB Power Delivery (USB-PD) are compatible.
If you're not sure which Power Adapter you have, check the wattage (output power rating) written on the charger. Multiply the Volts (V) x Amps (A) to give Power in Watts (W), if not clearly stated.
NB: You'll will need a 20W or higher power adapter to fast charge your iPhone 12.