Another new design from us that was a customer led alternative to the original JuicEHub, but with the in-line USB voltage meters for those of you that are always trying to improve performance over time or just like gadgets and tech like us.
We also listened to your comments and included a longer, more flexible mains chord on this one - reaching approximately 1.8m in length.
- Quick Charge™ 3.0 - is engineered to refuel devices up to four times faster than conventional charging. It is designed to charge twice as fast as Quick Charge™ 1.0 and to be 38% more efficient than Quick Charge 2.0
- Smart IC Technology - determines the optimum charging speed for all other devices, e.g. iPhone, iPad, iPod and non-Quick Charge compatible products which is a universal way of charging all mobile phones and tablets, digital cameras and satellite navigation systems.
- Digital Display - Low luminance backlit display which can be used to check the current passing through to your devices. Gives a clear indication of voltage and current (amps), as well as a battery icon for the level of charge given in approximate quartiles, 25% - 50% - 75% and 100%.
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz 1A
- Output 1: (Red - QC3.0 Port): 3.6-6.5V/3A, 6.5-9V/2A, 9-12V/1.5A
- Output 2/3/4/5 (Black - Smart IC): 5V/2.4A (Max) Per Port
- Protection: Over Voltage; Over Current; Short Circuit
- Certificates: CE/ROHS, FCC
- Ports: 5 x USB 4 Pin AF
- Size: 113mm x 78mm x 40mm
- Weight: 270g
- Mains Cable: UK 3 Pin (BS1363 Approved, Fused) to IEC C7
- Mains Cable Length: 1.8m (approx)
- Colour: Matt Black
- Case Material: Soft Rubber / Anti Slip
- Model Number: 818
- Model Name: JUICEHUB DIGITAL
|Compatibility||Universal: No matter what phone, tablet, camera, or other USB powered accessory you have, this is a great alternative for those who have multiple devices and just want one very handy mains charger to charge all the devices on the go. Quick Charge™ 3.0: is backward compliant with Quick Charge 2.0 and 1.0. It enables charging with compatible devices where the voltage will be switch higher and the current is lower. Fast Charging is then displayed on those devices if the function is switched on within the battery charging settings. This is also known as adaptive fast charging and is present in many modern phones, tablets - the product range is growing vastly every year. 5v Standard Smart IC Charging: You can also use this for any product that requires a USB Powered Connection, up to the specifications of the Power Delivery stated. No more fumbling around as you do not need to look to see which is a 1 Amp Port or a 2 Amp Port, this will automatically negotiate with the host device to determine the best charging speed possible - excellent for iPhones, iPads and all other USB Devices that do not support fast charging.|
|Output||DC3.6-6V/3a, 6-9V/2.0a, 9-12v/1.5a|
|Output 2||5V 1A (Acts as Smart IC up to 2.4a when power is available).|
- An excellent charger Review by Colin
- Nice product Review by Richard
(Posted on 11/02/2020)
- Geared More Towards Higher Capacity Batteries Review by andymh
2 little niggles, I have various devices that charge at less than 0.1Amp which means that the animated battery display doesn't show so you don't know if it's charging or not, it does charge these devices though.
The unit is obviously a plug and play device, there are no controls, there is a supplied web address for a manual but I keep getting error '404'
Summing up, a gadget lovers dream.
(Posted on 27/07/2019)