With the Bluetooth v4.2 installed and backward compliant with previous versions, these earphones connect automatically and provide excellent stereo sound, high tones, mid-range and bass, with the added benefit of EQ noise reduction built in. Bluetooth receiver distance is around 5 - 10 metres and sound is also synced with video from your device, called ‘lip-sync’, which is ideal for watching movies on the go.
With a built in microphone you are also able to accept calls and are enabled for voice notification of incoming calls which you can answer hands free.
The built-in 45 mAh lithium polymer battery lets you enjoy music or TV/films for up to 2 hours, standby for 5 hours, and fully charged in less than an hour.
- A Pair of Bluetooth Earbuds
- Magnetic charging case
- USB charging cable
- Carabiner (metal clip)
- Protective silicon case cover
- Earphone Case/Material Colour: White, ABS Shell
- Battery Type & Capacity: Li-polymer, 45mAh (earphones), 60mAh (charging box)
- Net Weight: 31.5g
- Charging case size: 44 x 55 x 21mm
- Earphone size: 11 x 17.59 x 42mm
- Packaged box size: 80 x 80 x 55mm
- Driver: 15mm Diameter
- Impendance: 32Ω
- Frequency response: 20-20000Hz
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth v4.1 + EDR
- Bluetooth bandwidth: 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth range: 5 - 10 meters (max)
- Connectivity: Support A2DP / AVRCP Protocols
- Sensitivity: -42db
- Power level: Class II
- Output power: 30mW
- Active noise reduction circuit: YES
- Operating voltage range: 3.0v - 4.2v
- Charge time: Approx 1 hour (Red Light = Charging, Blue Light = Charged)
- Talk/Music playback time: Approx 4 - 5 hours (with charging box), 1.2 hours (standalone use)
- Standby time: Around 100 hours
- USB mains adapter included: NO
- USB charging cable included: YES (charge from any USB Port or USB Plug at 5v)
- We include a manual in the box and are currently processing this to our server for future reference and download. Please email us (verified purchases only) if you need a copy or the download link.
- Please note: when connected with the microphone, only the main earphone and not both of them operate for talkback - this is normal as they can be used singularly, (mono for voice/talkback) or together for (stereo) audio playback.