Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
We have specifically designed these with 28WG Pure Tinned Copper Core (TCu), but also increase the AWG rating to 26AWG and 24AWG as the cable length increases. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Our Premium 4K HDMI 2.0 Cables embrace full 19+1 style pin configuration, however, we believe that even at 24AWG the maximum standard non-fibre or HDMI cable without an active-repeater should stop at 8 metres in length. Embracing full HDR Graphics Range and the high bandwidth support of HDMI v2.0, these are designed with the discerning consumer in mind. Forget about paying 'Monster Prices' for 'Monster Cables' - the output quality and vividness of our cables is second to none - with a Full HDMI 4k(4:4:4) HDR graphics range and additional spectrum of features, what's not to like about HDMI v2.0? which is also fully backward compatible with v1.4 devices and beyond.
- HDMI 2.0 Type A Male to HDMI 2.0 Type A Male
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer with Ethernet up to 18Gbps
- 19+1 Pin configuration and fully backward compliant with previous versions
- Custom Designed: Injection Moulded Connectors enclosed within Zinc Alloy Painted Aluminium Shells
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details.
What is HDMI and Which HDMI Version do I need?
Simply visit: Wikipedia where in this knowledge base you will find all of the HDMI Series and their functions.
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on their support pages of their website. Most devices are supplied with a cable of approximately 1.8m, of which on the side of the HDMI cable jacket you will find the specification, e.g. HDMI v1.4 High Speed Cable with Ethernet, or HDMI v2.0 High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of appearance online or price, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
What is HDMI 2.0?
HDMI 2.0, which is backwards compatible with earlier versions of the HDMI specification, significantly increases bandwidth up to 18Gbps and adds key enhancements to support market requirements for enhancing the consumer video and audio experience.
Enjoy every second of your favourite films and TV scenes with our Premium High Definition 4K HDMI 2.0 & Digital Audio Cables (available separately). This cable can be used with all TV's including Ultra HD, Curve/4K, LCD, HD, 3D, Plasma, LED, TrueHD - Fully Compatible with all HDMI v2.0 enabled devices. HDMI / Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD for optimum use in Surround Sound Systems
What's new in HDMI 2.0?
HDMI 2.0 significantly increases bandwidth to 18Gbps and includes the following advanced features:
- Resolutions up to 4K@50/60 (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution, for the ultimate video experience
- Up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience
- Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity
- Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen
- Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (Up to 4)
- Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams
- CEC extensions provide more expanded command and control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
This is additional to the standard features, including:
- 8 channel LPCM, 192 kHz, 24-bit audio capability
- Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD video and audio at full resolution
- 4K resolution support at 60 fps (or 30 fps)
- Consumer Electronic Control (CEC)
- DVD - audio support
- Super Audio CD (DSD) support
- Deep Color & Auto lip-sync
- Dolby TrueHD bitstream capable
- DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream capable
- Supports 3D over HDMI 2.0/2.0a and 100% backward compliant to v1.4/a/b, v1.3, v1.2, v1.1
- Audio return channel (ARC)
- 24k Gold-Plated HDMI Male to Male Connectors (Type A)
- RoHS / HDCP / HDMI Certification Compliant
- Full 19 Pin Connector for Heads
- Full 4k x 2k Resolution 2160p/1080p High Resolution Supported
- True 28AWG Pure Copper Conductor material, even on our shortest cables - increasing gradually to 24AWG up to 8m.
- Dual View - 2 Video Streams / 4 Audio Stream
- 32 Channel Audio
- Supports the latest 21:9 Aspect Ratio
- Supports Ethernet for the Latest Technology up to 18Gbps
- Zero Data Loss for Ethernet Connection
- Digital Noise Reduction and Low Jitter Audio
|Series||Premium Ooh-La-La Series|
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||28AWG|
|Connector A||HDMI 2.0, Type A, Male|
|Connector B||HDMI 2.0, Type A, Male|
|Material||Pure Copper (Cu)|
This cable can be used with all TV's including Ultra HD, Curve/4K, LCD, HD, 3D, Plasma, LED, TrueHD - Fully Compatible with all HDMI enabled devices including HDMI / Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD for optimum use in Surround Sound Systems.