XLR/Microphone Cables & 6.35mm Jack Cables are now available in our store in all combinations of connectors. e.g. Jack to XLR Male, XLR Female to XLR Male and so on. These are engineered with a thick 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core (TCu) material for a low resistance, high performance product.
Everyone has heard of Fender Guitar Accessories; they use 22AWG - so we have done slightly better here and started with 20AWG. We will also be introducing a new series with Braided and other colour variants available over the coming months. Oxygen free - pure copper cable wiring ensures that sound is transmitted losslessly through your devices.
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20AWG
- Connector 1: 6.35mm 1/4" TS Plug
- Connector 2: 6.35mm 1/4" TS Plug
- Conductor: 99.95% Pure OFC Copper
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 6.00mm +/- 0.10mm
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- EAN: 5060392149386 – 5060392149508
- Model: OLLV3-J65M-J65M
- Warranty: LIFETIME
- Length: 1m / 2m / 3m / 4m / 5m / 6m / 7m / 8m / 10m / 12m / 15m / 20m
Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||20AWG|
|Connector A||6.35mm 1/4" Jack|
|Connector B||6.35mm 1/4" Jack|
|Material||OFC Pure Copper (Cu)|
|Audio Cable||Guitar & Instrument|