Our 6.35mm Mono Jack 1/4" to Female XLR cable is designed to connect instruments such as microphones, synths, keyboards, guitars and other professional audio equipment to an Amp, Speaker or similar.
It is made of Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity, and ideal for studio or live performances. This particular cable construction offers a low resistance, lossless audio signal to be created - for superior performance and just perfect for digital or analogue connections.
20AWG High Quality 6.0mm Diameter Cable gives unrivaled performance - with 99.95% Oxygen Free Pure Copper ensures the most reliable, high quality audio signal reproduction. This high grade manufacturing of the cable also helps to reduce oxidation or corrosion and enhances conductivity within the cores.
- Live & Studio Performances
- Speakers / PA Systems
- Mixers / Amplifiers
- Stage & Production Equipment
- Other Pro-Audio Equipment
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20AWG
- Connector 1: 6.35mm 1/4" TS Plug
- Connector 2: XLR Male
- Conductor: 99.95% Pure OFC Copper
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 6.00mm +/- 0.10mm
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- EAN: 5060392149645 – 5060392149768
- Model: OLLV3-J65M-FXLR
- Warranty: LIFETIME
- Length: 1m / 2m / 3m / 4m / 5m / 6m / 7m / 8m / 10m / 12m / 15m / 20m
Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||20AWG|
|Connector A||XLR Female|
|Connector B||6.35mm 1/4" Jack|
|Material||OFC Pure Copper (Cu)|