Customer Review Program
Reviewer Terms & Conditions
As a company we are bound by terms and limitations to whatwe can ‘do’ or ‘say’ and acting on behalf of or representing our company meansthat you must abide to these conditions which must be met at all times.
We are looking for reviews in ‘your own words’ and for that you can write whatever you like.
However, you must not insert any links to products outside of our Intellectual Property Reach.
1) If describing another Branded item that you are using our accessory with,you must not link to that Brand / Company’s website or product on their website. This is a breach of Intellectual Property Rights.
2) You must not use ‘stock’ photos’ taken from any website at all. e.g. using catalogue images from another website.
Review Turnaround Time
Your review can be posted in all other aspects, however, ifit is defamatory because of miss-used content, description or because of incompatibility where technical support has not been received prior to your review being posted; we will contact you to amend that review or will use any means of contact via yourself or a 3rd party to remove that review and/or content within that review.
WHO MAY WRITE A REVIEW?
To write a Customer Review, you must have had access to use of that item, no matter where you have purchased itor obtained it from in ‘new / working condition’. It must be a genuine product and if in doubt please contact our team for assistance in identifying that product before writing and defamatory reviews.
You can submit as many reviews as you like and on any platform we operate on. Please note: if this is on Amazon, it is limited to five non-purchased (free to review products) and you need an active (verified) Amazon account with a registered debit or credit card on that account.
HOW CAN I WRITE A GREAT REVIEW?
· Include the "why": The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked a product or service, but also why. Feel free to make comparisons with related products or services you’ve experienced.
· Be specific: Your review should be relevant to the product or service you’re reviewing and focus on specific features or your experience. For video and image reviews, we recommend that you write a brief introduction.
· Not too short, not too long: Written reviews should be at least 20 words and are limited to 5,000 words. The ideal length is 75 to 500 words. Video reviews have a 10-minute limit, but we recommend 2 to 5 minutes to keep your audience engaged.
· Be sincere: We welcome your honest opinion about the product or service. We do not remove reviews because they are critical. We believe all helpful information can inform our customers’ buying decisions.
WHY WAS MY REVIEW REJECTED OR REMOVED?
If your review does not comply with these guidelines, it may be rejected or removed.
We are unable to accept the following feedback:
· Seller& Delivery Experience – Feedback about the seller, your delivery experience, or external packaging is not a product review and should not be shared.
· Product Availability & Feedback – Comments about product availability or alternate ordering options are not about the product and should not be shared.
· Inappropriate Content – Reviews may not contain obscenities, profanity, phone numbers,mailing addresses, non-Amazon URLs, videos with watermarks, foreign language content (unless there is a clear connection to the product), or other people’s material (including excessive quoting).
· Hate Speech & Offensive Content – We don't allow reviews that express intolerance for people belonging to identity groups including race, gender,religion, sexual preference, or nationality. Customers are allowed to comment on products and question the expertise of authors, sellers, or other customers as long as it is in a non-threatening manner.