3A USB-C Fast Charger Cable for iPhone 13 12 11 XR XS SE X 8 - Red
Fast charging of your iPhone 13, 12, 11, XS, XR, SE, X, 8 is now possible with our latest innovation.
These can also be used to charge all iPads with the standard 8 Pin connection, as well as other older iPhones when used with a USB-C charger plug.
You can also transfer data via iTunes to any USB-C enabled PC, Laptop, MacBook or similar with these cables as many computers are switching to USB-C, this is a universal and more recognised adapter.
- Fast Sync & Charge: when used with a USB-C PD Charger <18W.
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: USB 2.0 Type-C Male (rev1.0) 24 Pin; Gold Plated Pins
- Connector 2: Male 8 Pin Male; Gold Plated Pins
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 4.0mm +/- 0.1mm
Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- Pull Up Resistor: Yes, 56kΩ
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 18 Months.
The following fast-charging iPhones are sold with a fast charger:
NB: You will need a 25W or higher power adapter (recommended 30W) to fast charge your iPhone 13.
- USB 2.0 Type-C Male to Straight 8 Pin Connector Male
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps
- Custom Designed Injection Moulded
- MUST be used with a compatible USB-C PD Charger for use and to enable the "fast charging" feature on the models listed above.
- Also compatible with all previous models, but for standard charging only.
- Data transfer (iTunes sync), is also still possible to another device, using this cable.
Apple License, Trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights Information:
iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod nano and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. iPad Air, iPad Mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc. This is not an original Apple Product.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.