Angled 90 Degree L Shape USB-C to USB-C, 3A 18W Cable - Black
20AWG Angled Type C to Angled Type-C, 3A Cables are compatible with all USB-C PD Chargers, in all versions e.g. PD1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and are currently rated Profile 2 (18W), enabling safe, stable, quick charging of mobile phones and tablets as well as data transfer up to USB 2.0 specifications, 480mbps.
For more information on USB-C Power Delivery visit http://www.usb.org/developers/powerdelivery
- Supports Standard (5v) & USB-C PD Fast Charging (9v/12v)
- Premium Quality, Low Resistance 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core
USB-C Profile: Profile 2, 18W, 3A
These have a 56kΩ Pull Up Resistor and abide to the correct power and data transfer speeds as follows:
- Connected to USB-C Data Port: 500ma (max), 480mbps (USB2.0 Specification)
Direct Charging: Up to 3A (max)
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB Type-C (2.0) 24 Pin; Gold Plated Pins
- Connector 2: Male USB Type-C (2.0) 24 Pin: Gold Plated Pins
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 4.0mm +/- 0.1mm
- Max Conductor Resistance at 20°C (Ω/Km): 109.2Ω
- Tensile Strength (Kgf/mm²): 2.11 / =70% of original
- Certifications: CE/ROHS, FCC
- USB Electronic Testing: (Cert#11632/16-09-EAX-003-E00)
- Pull Up Resistor: Yes, 56kΩ
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 18 Months.
- Angled USB-C to Angled USB-C (Type C), (rev1.0)
- All devices that support Standard 5V or 9V/12V Adaptive Fast Charging (Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 or higher) with a USB-C interface
- Some recognisable and most recent models include the Samsung Galaxy Series, Google Pixel Phones, LG Phones, Huawei, Sony Xperia, Apple iPad Pro and more.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.