PRO4 Series USB-C Fast Charger Cable for iPhone 13 12 11 Pro Max XS XR X SE 8
100% custom engineered and in-house designed to the highest standard and as always, backed by a market leading 3 YEAR WARRANTY on our new PRO4 Series products.
Which iPhones support fast-charging?
The following fast-charging iPhones are sold with a fast charger:
You must own a USB-C PD Charger to enable Fast Charging.
These cables will only fit in USB-C ports, not standard USB-A ports.
You will need a 25W or higher power adapter (recommended 30W) to fast charge your iPhone 13.
American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)
- Connector 1: Male USB Type-C (2.0) 24 Pin; Gold Plated Pins
- Connector 2: Male USB with 8 Pin Terminals; Gold Plated Pins
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt Black
- Outer Braid: Nylon Woven ISKC™ Mesh
- Diameter: 4.2mm +/- 0.1mm
- Certifications: CE/ROHS, FCC
- Pull Up Resistor: Yes, 56kΩ
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 3 Years.
For iPhone: iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13 Pro, iPhone 13, iPhone 12 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 (5G), iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (PRODUCT)RED™, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus.
Can also be used with the following models, but these do not have a fast charging option built in:
- For iPhone: iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5
- For iPad: iPad (2020), iPad Mini (2020), iPad Pro (2020), iPad Pro (2019), iPad (2019), iPad Mini (2019), iPad Pro (2018) , iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
For iPod: iPod Touch (5th Generation), iPod Nano (7th Generation), iPod Shuffle
Apple License, Trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights Information:
iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod nano and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. iPad Air, iPad Mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc. This is not an original Apple Product.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.