PRO Series 4k Fibre Optic HDMI Cable Lead-Ultra High-Speed 18Gbps v2.0b AOC Cord
JuicEBitz® Fibre Optical AOC HDMI v2.0 Cable meets HDMI 2.0/2.0b standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth) that supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps and backwards compatible with earlier versions.
High Speed and Transmission & Stability:
Our Slim HDMI 2.0 cable utilizes the latest in optoelectronic technology to transmit TMDS signals. Utilising the optimum HDMI 2.0 transmission speed and full 18Gbs bandwidth available means no dropouts or signal loss. No electromagnetic interference (EMI) or Radio Interference (RFI) either, so can be placed close to WiFi devices and other cables with minimal shielding.
- JuicEBitz Fibre HDMI cable v2.0, connects your HDMI devices to your 4K HDTV, monitor or projector. Enjoy the Ultra High Definition (UHD) Cinematic Experience you have been longing for.
- Compatible with: PC, Laptop, PS5, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch, Blu-ray Player, Apple TV, AV Receiver, Sky Q/Sky HD, Roku, Now TV, Raspberry Pi, Samsung, Sony, LG TV, Asus, MSi, Dell, HP Monitors, Projectors and more.
- Our Fibre Optical AOC HDMI Cable meets HDMI 2.0/2.0b standards (4K Video at 60 Hz, 2160p, 48 bit/px color depth) and supports bandwidth up to 18Gbps and backwards compatible with earlier versions, 1080p, 720p, 480p.
- 4k UHD Technology: Supports High-Speed 18Gbps, 4K@60FPS HDR, YUV 4:4:4 8bit, HDCP2.2, CEC, EDID, 32 Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, 3D, ARC* and HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC). *Please note that eARC is not supported as only available in HDMI 2.1 cables.
- Audio: Fully Supportive up to 32 Uncompressed Audio Channels
- Universally Compatible: with Plug & Play (no drivers, extra equipment or power sources required).
- Cable Diameter: 4.2mm OD
- Cable Arch Radius: Around 9 - 10mm (approx)
- Connectors: 24k Gold Plated HDMI Male (Full Specification, 19 Pins), encased in extremely durable Chrome Plated Zinc Alloy Shells.
- Manufacture Warranty: 3 Years.
- Extended Warranty: Lifetime for video and audio loss.
- These are directional cables. Printed on one end is marked "SOURCE" which means the Output Device, e.g. Sky Box, PS4, BluRay Player. The other end "DISPLAY" which is the Input Device; e.g. Monitor, TV, Projector.
- Arrows are present also on the Red Strain Relief to assist for the most simplified, easy installation.
What is HDMI and which HDMI version do I need?
Click HERE to read our blog for more insightful information. All the basics, plus charts that show the functions and limitations of each version available on the market today.