USB 3.0 Type A to Type B Male Shielded Printer Cable
Commonly used with all USB Printers, with the larger USB 3.0 Port - these cables are also used in Midi Systems/AUX input sockets and DAC systems.
This cable is well manufactured and designed to give optimum performance over longer distances with 24AWG Pure Tinned Copper (TCu) cores. It also features a moulded connector within a strong aluminium shell. The cable itself is shielded to prevent electromagnetic (EMI) or radio-frequency (RFI) interference.
Adhering to USB 3.0 specifications it is also supports USB data transfer up to the required 5Gbps. Suitable for home, office or industrial - it is an excellent all round cable for use in any environment.
Connector 1: Male USB 3.0 (Type A) 4 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
- Connector 2: Male USB 3.0 (Type B) 4 Pin; Fully Gold Plated
- Conductor: Pure Tinned Copper, [19/0. 08+/-0.008MM]
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 24 AWG
- Specification: 2725#24/4C+1AB
- Braid Conductor Size: 16*5*0.10mm +/- 0.008mm
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 15um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 5.5mm +/- 0.10mm
- Certifications: UKCA, CE/ROHS, FCC
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Warranty: 2 Years.
All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on your Printer Manufacturer's Website. Here is a list of some of the most popular manufacturers:
- Canon - visit their support site HERE
- Lexmark - visit their support site HERE
- HP - visit their support site HERE
- Brother - visit their support site HERE
- Xerox - visit their support site HERE
- Samsung - visit their support site HERE
- DELL - visit their support site HERE
Or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help.