RCA Male to Female (Twin RCA) Shielded Phono Stereo Cable
High quality, low resistance, fully shielded, oxygen free pure copper stereo phono cables; for connecting between devices as an extension to existing cables or to use combined with our other similar products for longer connectivity where needed.
When connected to a receiver or component system will allow for a clean, clear audio signal to be produced with zero-loss of quality caused from EMI (electromagnetic) and RFI (radio frequency) interference.
The 2 x RCA Connections are colour coded; Red (Right Channel) and White (Left Channel) for easy installation.
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 28AWG*2C
- Conductor: Pure Copper
- Shielded: Yes
- Connector 1 & 2 (R + L): RCA Male
- Connector 3 & 4 (R + L): RCA Female
- Cable Diameter: 3.8mm +/- 0.1mm
- Stereo: Yes
- Aluminium Mylar Foil Shield: 25um
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt Black
- Resistance at 20°C (Ω/Km): 50Ω
- Certifications: CE/ROHS, FCC
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Manufacture Warranty: 2 Years.
- Extended Warranty: Lifetime for audio loss/reproduction.