6.35mm 1/4" Mono Jack Lead to Male XLR Speaker Audio Cable
6.35mm Instrument 1/4" Jack to Male XLR Leads are available from 1m to 20m. Gold plated connectors combined with flexible, 6mm durable PVC protection over 20AWG 99.9% Pure Copper Conductors ensure high pass/low noise production of audio transmission.
Our 6.35mm Mono Jack 1/4" to XLR Male Cable is designed to connect instruments such as synths, keyboards, guitars and other professional audio equipment to an amplifier, speaker or similar.
It is made of Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity, and ideal for studio or live performances. This particular cable construction offers a low resistance, lossless audio signal to be created - for superior performance and just perfect for digital or analogue connections.
20AWG High Quality 6.0mm Diameter Cable gives unrivaled performance - with 99.9% Oxygen Free Pure Copper ensures the most reliable, high quality audio signal reproduction. This high grade manufacturing of the cable also helps to reduce oxidation or corrosion and enhances conductivity within the cores.
Suitable for(but not limited to):
- Live & Studio Performances
- Speakers / PA Systems
- Mixers / Amplifiers
- Stage & Production Equipment
- Other Pro-Audio Equipment
- American Wire Gauge (AWG): 20AWG
- Connector 1: 6.35mm 1/4" TS Plug
- Connector 2: XLR Male
- Conductor: 99.9% Pure OFC Copper
- Jacket: PVC 60P, Half Matt
- Diameter: 6.00mm +/- 0.10mm
- Fastener Included: Yes, Velcro
- Manufacture Warranty: 2 Years.
- Extended Warranty: Lifetime for audio loss.