Fibre Optic Digital Audio Cable - Toslink SPDIF Lead, White
TOSLINK® or optical cable is a fibre optic connection system. Most commonly used with audio equipment via a "digital optical" output socket whereby it carries a digital audio stream from devices such as CD, DVD, Blu-Ray players and modern Video Game Consoles as well as TV's and TV Boxes to an A/V receiver such as Dolby® Surround Sound Systems that can decode the stream of audio and output this signal through a set of loudspeakers or home cinema kit, including most modern sound bars.
Since TOSLINK® uses fibre-optic cable, it is free from distortion caused by electrical or magnetic interference that an electrical cable would incur. The result is an audio signal that is more defined, purer, as well as truer to the original recording.
- Premium Quality 6mm Diameter Cable.
- High Quality 1mm PMMA Conductors.
- Zinc Alloy Metal Shells offer optimum protection whilst visually appealing.
- Connector 1: Toslink Male, Gold Plated
Connector 2: Toslink Male; Gold Plated
NB: protective caps included for storage and transportation - please remove before use.
- Optical fibre for distortion-free sound.
- Supports 5.1/7.1 channel digital surround sound.
- Warranty: 2 Years.