20AWG Dual Core, Heavy Duty, Fast Charging / Low Resistance cables for the 1st - 4th Gen i-Products are now available. Fully customised in every way we are 100% confident you will absolutely love this new design!
You asked for more and we have delivered - a new thicker cable with low resistance / pure tinned copper cores and in limited edition colours similar to our USB 2.0 Micro B cables, as well as standard white or black. Here they are.
Q. Why are these better than normal¬† longer length 'off the shelf' cables?
A. We have specifically designed these with a pure copper conductor, increased gauge 20AWG for charging and 28AWG for Syncing to iTunes. Similar to the same characteristics as what some major brands use in their tablet charger cables, but with added properties. When combined with aluminium mylar foil shield and installed to hard injection moulded heads, this has produced a compatible cable that can sustain charging of up to 5m (metres). We know every single electrical characteristic about this cable, having developed similar ones before and adapted our usual technology with different combinations or wire gauge and compound materials to create this new design. Standard after-market plastic cables for these compatible devices are generally only around 28AWG at best and rarely made from Pure Copper but instead a lesser grade conductor, like Aluminium or Copper Clad Aluminium (looks like copper), of which can be purchased from any re-seller online or, any PC shop, Pound Shop etc, but intended for data transfer only at those lengths, charging is affected due to the loss of conductivity, also known as 'voltage drop'.
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3Gs
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4s
- iPad (1st generation)
- iPad 2 (2nd generation)
- iPad (3rd generation)
- iPod 5th Generation (video)
- iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
- iPod classic 120GB (2008)
- iPod classic 160GB (2009)
- iPod nano 1st Generation
- iPod nano 2nd Generation
- iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
- iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
- iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
- iPod nano 6th Generation
- iPod touch 1st Generation
- iPod touch 2nd Generation
- iPod touch 3rd Generation
- iPod touch 4th Generation
- This is our own branded product and is Copyright to JuicEBitz A/V LTD. All rights reserved.
- Fully compatible with all devices listed above.
- We do not allow any other stockists to sell our own branded products online.
- Optimum charging depends on your charger, for instance a 2 amp charger will charge faster than a 1 amp.
- We recommend using your manufacturers mains charger that came in the box only, or one of our approves chargers.
- Please DO NOT use a substandard charger to charge an iPad - it needs the full input current to charge, or you will see a message saying 'not charging'.
- We now offer a 2 Year Warranty on all our own branded cables.
|Compatibility||All Apple 30 enabled devices.|
|USB Cables||Apple 30 Pin|