Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
We have specifically designed these with a slightly larger than normal core size of 26AWG Pure Copper Core (Cu) where 28AWG is normally considered to be standard, as extra copper material is better for a low resistance, high performance product. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Our snagless-type mould protects the connections and each end is fitted with a metal junction connector which shields the male RJ45 crystal plug which are fitted with 50 micron gold plated conductors to ensure flawless connection and high speed data transfer.
Product Specifications & Compatibility:
- CAT5e cables are used in 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet networks.
- Male to male connections and standard 8P8C wiring make the universally configured for all media appliances; such as XBox, Playstation, Ethernet Powerline, Sky Boxes, Tivo, YouView, Virgin Media, BT, Smart TV's, PC's, Laptops, Mac, Server Installations as well as interconnecting switches, modems and routers.
- The cable conductor material is made from 26AWG 100% Pure Copper.
- This is a very-high grade cable, fitted inside completely customised moulds.
- Available in multiple sizes from 0.25m to 30m, you can customise your order to complete your full network installation.
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us.
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details.
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is required to work with their devices, or the specification is written on the cable itself. You should replace like for like or a higher grade or speed. Please refer to your manufacturers website or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour or at a guess. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|Compatibility||All RJ-45 enabled devices.|