Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
With audio connections there is little loss for low bitstream audio so 28AWG Pure Copper Core (Cu) still gives a high performance product whilst keeping the size, price and weight down. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Q. What are these generally used for?
A. These are high quality, low resistance, fully shielded, oxygen free pure copper stereo phono cables; for connecting between devices as an extension to existing cables or to use combined with our other series for longer connectivity where needed; to a receiver or component systems which allows for a clean, clear audio signal to be produced with zero-loss of quality caused from EMI (electro-magnetic) and RFI (radio frequency) interference. The 2 x RCA Connections, which are also known as Phono, are colour coded; Red (Right Channel) and White (Left Channel) for stereo output sound.
- 2 x RCA Phono Male to 2 x RCA Phono Male.
- Custom Designed: Injection Moulded Connectors enclosed within Lightweight Painted Aluminium Shells.
- Foil Shielded to act against electro-magnetic (EMI) or radio-frequency (RFI) interference.
- Compatible with all AUX/Phono devices in Stereo or Mono.
- These are not for Toslink Digital Audio, which require Fibre Optic Cable.
- Fibre Optical (Digital Audio Cable) is available in our store and the connection is identified by "Optical Out" and a single port from which a red laser light emits.
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us.
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details.
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used. If in doubt please also check on their dedicated support website, or, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||28|
|Connector A||RCA Male|
|Connector B||RCA, Female|
|Material||OFC Pure Copper (Cu)|
All component systems that require phono plug connections; 2 x RCA Male to 2 x RCA Male
|Audio Cable||RCA Male to Male|