Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
We have specifically designed these with a thin but pure 30AWG Pure Copper Core (Cu). Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
This cable is well manufactured and designed to give ultimate performance over longer distances and this smaller HDMI connector is quite often found in digital cameras, camcorders, some tablets and laptops.
- HDMI 1.4 Type A Male to Mini HDMI 1.4 Type C Male
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer with Ethernet up to 10Gbps
- Type C Maximum Resolution: 1080p/720p/360p
- 14+1 Pin configuration enables a slim design but fully compliant with all that HDMI v1.4 has to offer
- Custom Designed: Injection Moulded Connectors enclosed within Lightweight Painted Aluminium Shells
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details.
Please consult your user manual for full compatibility - this is only for Mini HDMI enabled devices - it does not fit in any other socket.
This is not USB Type C, it is HDMI Type C and therefore not compatible with USB-C, which is a totally different design, appearance and size as well as what functions they supply.
What is HDMI and Which HDMI Version do I need?
Simply visit: Wikipedia where in this knowledge base you will find all of the HDMI Series and their functions.
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on their support pages of their website, or you can email us email@example.com or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of appearance online or price, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||30|
|Connector A||HDMI 2.0, Type A, Male|
|Connector B||HDMI 1.4, Type C Mini, Male|
|Compatibility||All HDMI 1.4 devices excluding some Laptops, e.g. Dell or Projectors (use HDMI 2.0)|
|Display Cables||Mini HDMI|