Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
With audio connections there is little loss for low bitstream audio so 30AWG Pure Copper Core (Cu) still gives a high performance product whilst keeping the size, price and weight down. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Q. What are these generally used for?
A. These are 3.5mm jack to jack stereo audio cables. They are also well known as auxiliary cables for transferring data (music) from smaller digital devices to a receiver. For instance, most mobile phones have a 3.5mm headphone socket, which allows a user to connect headphones. The headphones are just another form of speaker. Therefore, should you wish to connect your iPod, iPhone, other Mobile Phone or MP3 player to your car stereo system via its AUX in socket - this is the cable you need.
- 3.5mm Jack Male (Straight) to 3.5mm Jack Male (Angled)
- 3 Pole Connectors - these do not support 'Talk Back'
- Custom Designed: Injection Moulded Connectors enclosed within Lightweight Painted Aluminium Shell (Straight) & ABS Shell (Angled)
- Compatible with all AUX devices in Stereo or Mono
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used. For mobile phone compatibility you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||30AWG|
|Compatibility||Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth Headphones, Gaming Headphones: for Playstation and XBox that use only the 3.5mm Audio Jack, iPhone, iPod, iPad|
|Audio Cable||3.5mm Audio|
- Excellent Sound and Value for Money Review by Richard