Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
We have specifically designed these with a thick 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core (TCu) material for a low resistance, high performance product. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Beware: using inferior built cables for charging can harm your devices and charging will be affected due to the loss of conductivity, also known as voltage drop. The thicker and purer the centre core, the less resistance there is. Of course, we also recommend using your manufacturers USB mains charger or one of our approved chargers for full efficiency.
- Supports Standard (5v) & Adaptive Fast Charging (9v/12v)
- Premium Quality, Low Resistance 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core
- Connected to USB 2.0 Data Port: 500ma (max)
- Supports Profile 1: USB Power Delivery (PD) Charging: 5V @ 2A, 10W max (Default start-up profile)
- Supports Profile 2: USB Power Delivery (PD) Charging: 9V/12V @ 2A/1.5A, 18W max (Quick Charge)
- Fast Sync & Charge: Support for PD fast charging of both smartphones and tablets
- Connected to USB 2.0 Data Port: 480Mbps (max)
- USB 2.0 to USB -C Type C, (rev1.0)
- All devices that support Standard 5V or 9V/12V Adaptive Fast Charging (Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 2.0 or higher) with a USB-C interface
- Some recognisable and most recent models include the Samsung Galaxy Series, Google Pixel Phones, LG Phones, Huawei, Sony Xperia and more.
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps
- Custom Designed Injection Moulded.
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
No matter what device you have, if the USB cord detaches from the mains plug this cable is fully compatible due to its very high grade construction.
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||20C/28D (C=Charge, D=Data)|
|Connector A||USB Type C|
|Connector B||USB Type C|
|Material||Tinned Pure Copper (T*Cu)|
For Samsung: Galaxy S10, S10+, S10e, S9 / S9+, S8 / S8+, Note 9, Note 8, Tab S4, A80, A70, A60, A50, A40, A30, A20, A9 (2018), A8 / A8+, A7, A5, A3 (2017), M30, M20
- A very solid well made cable Review by Paul
In fact I’m just about to order a 2 meter one.. (Posted on 11/05/2020)