Apple MFi Certified Products are developed with their approval and are designed to work in perfect harmony with your phone or tablet.
Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
We have specifically designed these with a thick 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core (TCu) material for a low resistance, high performance product. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Beware: using inferior built cables for charging can harm your devices and charging will be affected due to the loss of conductivity, also known as voltage drop. The thicker and purer the centre core, the less resistance there is. Of course, we also recommend using your manufacturers USB mains charger or one of our approved chargers for full efficiency.
- USB 2.0 Type A Male to Apple 8 Pin Lightning Connector Male
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps
- Custom Designed Injection Moulded & Lightweight Aluminium Shells
- Compatible with all mains chargers.
NB: iPhone requires 5V/1A (5W) or higher | iPad requires 5V/2.1A (10W) or 5V/2.4A (12W) or similar rated
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details
- Made for iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (PRODUCT)RED™, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5
- Made for iPad: iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
- Made for iPod: iPod Touch (5th Generation), iPod Nano (7th Generation), iPod Shuffle
Apple License, Trademark and other Intellectual Property Rights Information:
iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod nano and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S and other countries. iPad Air, iPad Mini and Lightning are trademarks of Apple Inc.
"Made for iPod", "Made for iPhone", "Made for iPad" mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance.
To verify conformity, please visit https://mfi.apple.com/MFiWeb/getAPS and then simply search brand: “juicebitz”
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us email@example.com or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||20/30|
|Connector A||USB 2.0, Type A, Male|
|Connector B||Apple MFi Lightning 8 Pin, Male|
|Material||Tinned Pure Copper (T*Cu)|
|Compatibility||For iPhone: iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 (PRODUCT)RED™, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5
For iPad: iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini
For iPod: iPod Touch (5th Generation), iPod Nano (7th Generation), iPod Shuffle
Compatible with all 8 Pin enabled devices, iPhone, iPad, iPod.
|Certifications||CE/ROHS, FCC, MFi|