Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
We have specifically designed these with a thick 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core (TCu) material for a low resistance, high performance product. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Beware: using inferior built cables for charging can harm your devices and charging will be affected due to the loss of conductivity, also known as voltage drop. The thicker and purer the centre core, the less resistance there is. Of course, we also recommend using your manufacturers USB mains charger or one of our approved chargers for full efficiency.
- USB 2.0 Type A Male to USB 2.0 MINI AB Male
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps
- Custom Designed: Injection Moulded Connectors
- Commonly found to be use in digital cameras, satellite navigation systems and dash cams, but also hand held Nintendo® devices, as indicated below.
- Compatible with these Nintendo® models only:
- Nintendo DSi
- Nintendo DSI XL
- Nintendo 3DS XL (New)
- Nintendo 3DS
- Nintendo 2DS
- Nintendo 2DS XL (New)
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on their dedicated support websites, or, simply email@example.com or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
WARNING: This is not compatible with the Nintendo® DS or DS Lite.
|Colour||Limited Edition - Grey|
|Connector A||USB 2.0, Type A, Male|
|Connector B||USB 2.0, Mini AB, Male|
|Material||Tinned Pure Copper (T*Cu)|
|Compatibility||Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSI XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 2DS|