Our extensive range of cables come in various American Wire Gauge (AWG), also known as the Brown & Sharpe wire gauge which is a logarithmic stepped standardized wire gauge system used since 1857 predominantly in North America for the diameters of round, solid, nonferrous, electrically conducting wire. Dimensions of the wires are given in ASTM standard B 258.
We have specifically designed these with a thick 20AWG Pure Tinned Copper Core (TCu) material for a low resistance, high performance product. Some manufacturers fail to quote the rating of their cables, we wholly disclose this information to highlight the extensive design and characteristics that we assign to our products as a founding part of our product range.
Beware: using inferior built cables for charging can harm your devices and charging will be affected due to the loss of conductivity, also known as voltage drop. The thicker and purer the centre core, the less resistance there is. Of course, we also recommend using your manufacturers USB mains charger or one of our approved chargers for full efficiency.
- USB 2.0 Type A Male to Apple 30 Pin Male
- Supports High Speed Data Transfer up to 480Mbps
- Custom Designed Injection Moulded.
- Compatible with all mains chargers.
NB:iPhone requires 5V/1A (5W) or higher | iPad requires 5V/2.1A (10W) or 5V/2.4A (12W) or similar rated
- Easy to access UK Company and customer service should you need us
- We offer up to 2 years warranty on our products - please read our terms and conditions for details
- For iPhone: iPhone 3G, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s
- For iPad: iPad (1st generation), iPad 2 (2nd generation), iPad (3rd generation)
- For iPod: iPod 5th Generation (video), iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007), iPod classic 120GB (2008), iPod classic 160GB (2009), iPod nano 1st Generation, iPod nano 2nd Generation, iPod nano 3rd Generation (video), iPod nano 4th Generation (video), iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera), iPod nano 6th Generation, iPod touch 1st Generation, iPod touch 2nd Generation, iPod touch 3rd Generation, iPod touch 4th Generation
NB: All manufacturers will state in their manuals what cable is used, or you can find the information on sites such GSM Arena or you can email us email@example.com or call 01723 332269 and one of our advisers will be happy to help. Choosing the right cable and connection type is important, so please do not simply order because of colour, for instance. If in doubt please ask us as we do not offer free returns for incorrectly ordered items.
|Colour||Limited Edition - Red|
|American Wire Gauge (AWG)||20/28|
|Connector A||USB 2.0, Type A, Male|
|Material||Tinned Pure Copper (T*Cu)|
|Compatibility||All Apple 30 enabled devices.|